Tutorial: How to kill stuff in DST

I thought real men fought with prediction enabled?

Surprised you call this... fighting?  If prediction is off, it's not called fighting.

Every now and then I'll find someone who wants to fight with prediction on, but that's a rare treat for me.

When in rome?

Glad to see your fan-boy army is in full force Flare :grin:  Kind of funny seeing the exact same people flaming me months later.  I must have left an impression on them.

I would ask the mods take care of posts that are only there to troll / flame but they seem to ignore my threads until they decide to lock them ;)

Half the people participating in this thread not only have been warned for being rude, but have themselves also reported others for doing the same. 

I try to give you all the benefit of the doubt, but you're forcing my hand here. 

This isn't the place to act crappy to each other, If you don't have something constructive to contribute to the thread or if you think somebody is trolling, nothing good is going to come from calling it out, just move on. 

Archived