Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add

Some users of my server have crash "out of memory" on client side.

Only some users have crash, so I can't understand why.

Log:

[00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: saved ping_cache[00:02:00]: [Steam] Auth ticket cancelled[00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. [00:02:00]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. <..... this line is repeated many times ......>[00:02:00]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. [00:02:00]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. [00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: Shutting down

​What is it? I have no idea...

Some users of my server have crash "out of memory" on client side.

Only some users have crash, so I can't understand why.

Log:

[00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: saved ping_cache[00:02:00]: [Steam] Auth ticket cancelled[00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. [00:02:00]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. <..... this line is repeated many times ......>[00:02:00]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. [00:02:00]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. [00:02:00]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:02:00]: Shutting down

​What is it? I have no idea...

It is as old as DS is.

Both DS and DST are generating thousands of lines like this.

The longer I stay in game the more lines like this is in the log file.

In my case its 13k to 15k of those lines within an hour of gameplay, it generates so much lag I need to restartthe game every hour.

This never got any attention from KLEI so don't expect any explanation or fix for that.