Buttons, buttons, buttons

I wrote function, what's wrong with it?

local function startmilling(inst)
      inst:PlayAnimation("working",true) --change looping animation
      inst:DoTaskInTime(60, startmilling(inst) --wait a minute, playing animation 
             inst:PushAnimation("idle_ready") --push animation
             end)
end

Button

local widgetbuttoninfo = {
text = "Start",
position = Vector3(0, -165, 0),
fn = function(inst)
startmilling(inst)   -- my function
end

validfn = function(inst) --can it be clicked?
        return inst.components.stewer:CanCook()
    end
}

Game crashed

Kinda reminds me of the electric cutmill from IR C :p<- shameless self-advertisement

Try to compare your code to game- and mod-code and if that fails, post the whole prefab file. (assuming you checked your log.txt already)

There is a syntax error at function startmilling.

local function startmilling(inst)      inst:PlayAnimation("working",true) --change looping animation      inst:DoTaskInTime(60, function()              startmilling(inst) --wait a minute, playing animation              inst:PushAnimation("idle_ready") --push animation      end)end

Kinda reminds me of the electric cutmill from IR C :razz:<- shameless self-advertisement

Try to compare your code to game- and mod-code and if that fails, post the whole prefab file. (assuming you checked your log.txt already)

maybe. My idea: windmill and baking of bread in special oven. It's stupid but i like it. Ears of wheat--> Wheat seeds -- > Flour. And more recipes for bread, cakes, crackers etc.

previously it had an idea about a sawmill (log-->4twigs), but as you said saw already created in IRC. I have not watched, but i download it now and have a look, how you doing.

post-674378-0-97502700-1438179362_thumb.

maybe. My idea: windmill and baking of bread in special oven. It's stupid but i like it. Ears of wheat--> Wheat seeds -- > Flour. And more recipes for bread, cakes, crackers etc.

previously it had an idea about a sawmill (log-->4twigs), but as you said saw already created in IRC. I have not watched, but i download it now and have a look, how you doing.

attachicon.gif2015-07-29_00002.jpg

That looks cool as hell

maybe. My idea: windmill and baking of bread in special oven. It's stupid but i like it. Ears of wheat--> Wheat seeds -- > Flour. And more recipes for bread, cakes, crackers etc.

That mod should add wheat, since the assets are already in the game. Just saying.

I'm suprised nobody has... Tiny what?

So yeah, as said above, the issue is possibly tied to the fact that you call a function from within that function.

turn your screen 180° now

.08l uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ 'spuoɔǝs 09 u!

see?

Archived