spriter how do people make atlas-0,atlas-1

i couldnt find anything that explains how people get the .tex sheets for their mod characters or the .bin files for that matter. i used ktools to make a spriter project which i edited and saved successfully as a new project, but with spriter all you get are folders upon folders of individual body parts, and all the auto-compiler did was put all those folders into a zip with anim.xml and build.xml. every character mod ive seen has two .tex files (one containing all the body parts and one containing the head and face) the anim.bin and the build.bin for that character. you'd think this would be something they'ed cover in the numerous mod tutorials but i've looked at every character mod tut i could find, they don't mention squat on the subject. so is there anyone who can explain how people are converting (or how they went about creating) their .tex files or how they went from .xml to .bin from their spriter project?  thanks in advance for taking the time to answer

i used the template from "sample character"  which has the export folder like mine (complete with the .zip full of body parts and .xml) except in their anim folder they have the proper zip with the atlas-0 anim.bin and build.bin. every thread ive found on this topic says the auto-compiler will make the atlas, and bin files for the anim but like i said, all the auto compiler has given me is a .zip full of body parts and .xml files 

Archived