Hello :-)
There are 2 awesome house mods for Don't Starve - Wilson_House and Wilson_House_Light. Second one has a fireplace, which first one does not have. So for Don't Starve Together there is only Wilson_House, made by the same respective authors  :-) So i have been trying to mod the script (for private world purposes) of the DST house, to add a fireplace. I replaced Wilson_House's atlas texture file in animation folder's zip file with Wilson_House_Light's. Now the script. I have added the fire options in the script, including 

inst.components.burnable:AddBurnFX("pigtorch_flame",Vector3(-210,10,-00.1), "fire_marker")

which i took from the Don't Starve Wilson_House_Light mod's script. After all of this i entered the game and saw i had Wilson_House_Light's texture but no fire. I removed "fire_marker" and got the fire, but when i'm turning the world, the fire changes it's position as the house's texture turns. So i'm guessing that fire_marker was being used to fix it's position against the texture? Recalling that, i wanted to read the anim and build files with the notepad and see if there was anything mentioned about markers. After opening those files i saw that it's bytes have not been written consequently, but as i didn't know which bytes represented integers and which chars i couldn't read it in the end.  Then i found the BinaryConverter tool and managed to read those files, but didn't find anything concerning markers. I'm in a dead end and need an advise from more experienced people :-) Thank you in advance.

Edited by iNarek94

"How to make the fire follow texture's specific coordinates?"

fire_marker is a symbol name.

symbols are the elements of animations in spriter projects, where you tell how the different elements of something interact.

You need to have the fire_marker symbol that you say isn't there.

For this, you need not only the atlas of Wilson_House_Light, you need also the anim.bin.

But what do you mean by

After all of this i entered the game and saw i had Wilson_House_Light's texture but no fire. I removed "fire_marker" and got the fire, but when i'm turning the world, the fire changes it's position as the house's texture turns.

the fire appears on the front, and when you rotate, it appears on the back?

the fire appears on the front, and when you rotate, it appears on the back?

Yes, exactly. Can you tell me how to put the marker, please? I have never done any work with animations before. I know a little bit of Photoshop, though, if that's of any help to myself.

I have changed the coordinates of the fire position, just to make it more visible and made a few screenshots.

post-598667-0-19217900-1436692472_thumb.
Edited by iNarek94

@iNarek94,

Well, I haven't added new animations to the game either. So I can't really explain it

You would have to use krane from the mod tools to create the spriter project.

Then open it with spriter. Then create a new symbol for all house animations, for all frames.

But this is reinventing the wheel.

You wouldn't need to do this if you copied the entire zip (anim.bin, atlas, build.bin) and changed the names, not just the atlas.

Else, I would suggest you download the Wilson_House_Light and try to port it to DST.

Or ask the guy Afro in steam to port the mod.