I think tomatoes should grow in farm plots.

BUT!

alongside being eaten and cooked (somehow)

they can be thrown!

Like waterballoons, they can be thrown to take out fires (Maybe less effective or something, never actually made waterballoons seriously because i'd rather use blood sacs for healing or are too lazy to get them) or thrown onto Wilsons for when they say bad puns.

They could also be put in crockpots for Salads if mixed with other veggies or with non veggies for tomato soup.

Personally i think your idea is pretty good. But in my opinion they need to make a character named Winnie and make her a chef with

-can only eat green fresh foods
-large stomach
-Food she cooks gives +5 all stats more than reg

or something like that idk. But either way we need Winnie the chef and an ENTIRE patch on food because most people make a select few dishes in their entire game. Furthermore the crock pot is OP and should have uses like a tent. A lot of people complain about dont starve bein the name of the game and not many people starving. Overall i think they need a HUGE update on food values, crock pot, mechanics, rotting, Winnie the Chef and more!

Edit: in this huge food update they could add new foods from farms, more mobs(?) and other goods!

Personally i think your idea is pretty good. But in my opinion they need to make a character named Winnie and make her a chef with

-can only eat green fresh foods

-large stomach

-Food she cooks gives +5 all stats more than reg

or something like that idk. But either way we need Winnie the chef and an ENTIRE patch on food because most people make a select few dishes in their entire game. Furthermore the crock pot is OP and should have uses like a tent. A lot of people complain about dont starve bein the name of the game and not many people starving. Overall i think they need a HUGE update on food values, crock pot, mechanics, rotting, Winnie the Chef and more!

Edit: in this huge food update they could add new foods from farms, more mobs(?) and other goods!

A large stomach induces overeating, and wasting some food in the crockpot. I also don't think Winnie looks like a chef at all.

Archived