Interesting Story.

I am not policing a server on the forums. It is entirely up to the server owner to enforce any rules they like, I am aware of this. I am just telling a story of what happened in one of my experiences in DST in a server called "****"

It started off with the server resetting itself and everyone starting on day 1. I found this guy called **** and we teamed up. We found another player called ****, we asked her to team up and she said no, so we attacked her. We chased her for a while and we did a bit of damage on her. While she was running, she crafted a Morning Star, how she did this without commands I have no idea. She then escaped, she proceeded to call me a fag and said that she would "**** me".

She found me and **** sitting beside a fire. She killed ****and I escaped. She chased me for a while. When it got dark, I didn´t have a torch, so I logged out. This debunks what people have been saying that I was burning down pig houses. I didn´t have a torch and I didn´t have time to gather any materials as I was being hunted. Damselindistress had somehow managed to gather on day 2 of a new world a pig skin helmet, log suit, an ice staff and infinite amount of sleep and fire darts. Again, how she did this with no commands is beyond me. 

So when I logged out and logged back in I was surrounded by walls. Somehow. plus all of her impressive weaponry and armour, she had also found the time to find enough material to make a pen for me. It was unfinished however, so I escaped. Because **** couldn´t find me, she banned me.

**** is a cheater who could not fight me legitimately so she had to spawn in items, and when I survived, she raged quit and just simply banned me. Her friends are now lying ad inventing false accusation to justify her irresponsible use of admin powers. 

I am writing this to let people now that the server "****" has some awful members and should be avoided entirely. 

Archived