Lag fix anyone? Getting tired of this game...

Me and my girlfriend love to play this game... when it works. We play at my house right in front of the router, she makes a server and we play. I am the only one who feels the lag and rubberbanding hell. I have tried 3(!!!!!!!!!!) computers and each one rubberbanding hell. I even went to drastic measures and just bought a new laptop that i needed anyways, upgraded the ram to 8gb with a 250gb sdd and still rubberbanding hell. The worst part is that i tried to make a server on this brand new 8gb 250gbsdd laptop and my server could not be seen with a magnifying glass.

I love playing dont lag together. 

Any way people have seen fixes this? 

Im pretty sure you have problems with your connection / LAN / Wi-Fi in your house.

I live in germany. I dont have SSD, I have Sata3. i5 660 3.33GHz (OC 4.64GHz), 8GB RAM.

I play with my friends. They live around 1000 km far from my. I am the host of game and my friends dont have lags.

There are various variables in the lag for DST from what I can tell.

These variables include:

The Host's Computer (and PC Specs)

The Distance between the host's computer and the other player's computer.

And possibly also your internet connection.

There's nothing really Klei can do about this. My suggestion is get a gaming laptop, or a gaming computer, or build one meant for good specs while gaming, but it seems you already bought a laptop.

Edit: Also don't buy cheap laptops. Cheap laptops are terrible and are never meant for gaming.

I´m pretty sure, there is some other problem thats causing this than your PC. 

I´m also playing with my girlfriend, she has a extrem bad laptop and my PC is also 6 years old. We have no lag at all, playing for 100 hours. I don´t think it´s klei´s fault, the game runs normally really good. 

Maybe only your connection is the problem? Do you play over LAN or over internet? Sitting in front of the router doesn´t mean you play over LAN and doesn´t make your internet faster. Make sure you set "show LAN" in the Filters to "Yes". Than the game uses your local network instead the internet. 

Archived