What generation Options would you like to see

So I'm making a mod which adds new values to existing options (like 1000000000 Starting Money, yeah thats insane and a 30 Alarm Level Multiplication(as soon as you get spoted, your Alarm Level goes to 6, kinda hardcore)) and new Options like a maximum Resistence Level. So what values and what options to you want to see

Definitely add the option to make larger levels (current max is 20 rooms). I was advised to do this in one of the files in Scripts.zip (haven't started a new campaign to try it yet), but I would prefer it to be part of your mod.

Yeah, its me how showed you to add more rooms. Over 40 it cant load the textures(might be because my PC is not so strong) and some function like open doors.

A couple of things! 

The number of guard spawners (Which i've been calling elevators), so you can say that maybe there's only one, or maybe 10.

Another great choice is how connected the rooms are- essentially a door count. Setting it to a lower value would result in a more linear map type, whereas greater will make it more clustered, with an increasing amount of doors. 

Archived