Switching character examine lines and name.

I'm wondering if it's possible to switch the examine line towards a certain character. For example, instead of saying "It's Playername!" when you examine the character, it says something else such as "Run for the hills!". I'm also wondering if the said change can be made to use the characters existing speech. Basically, when examining the character, I want the examine line to be the one for Bearger. I've tried, and I can't seem to get it to work with players. Also, is it possible to switch the name when you mouse over to examine the player? So instead of saying "Examine Playername" It says "Examine Bearger"? If anyone has a clue, I'd really appreciate some help. Thank you for your time.

@Atgood1,

if the talking character belongs to your mod, u can do this in your modmain(my character here is named KER): 

GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.KER  = GLOBAL.require "speech_wilson"--load whatever speechfile u want
and after that u can override or add anything u want like this:

GLOBAL.STRINGS.NAMES.KER = "Kerrigan" --the mouseovernameGLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.KER =  --anyone describing your character{GENERIC = "The Queen of Blades!",ATTACKER = "Die abomination!",MURDERER = "Monster!",REVIVER = "Don't consume my essence!",GHOST = "Her essence remains.",}GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.KER.DESCRIBE.KER =  --your character describing your character{GENERIC = "You remind me of Narud...!",ATTACKER = "You will join the Swarm!",MURDERER = "Petty quarrels.",REVIVER = "My essence is eternal!",GHOST = "Her essence remains.",}GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.KER.DESCRIBE.LINK = --your character describing a character named link{GENERIC = "You remind me of Narud...!",ATTACKER = "You will join the Swarm!",MURDERER = "Petty quarrels.",REVIVER = "My essence is eternal!",GHOST = "Her essence remains.",}GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.KER.DESCRIBE.SPIDERDEN = "A primitive Hive." --overwriting any other speech, just look in the speechfile for the basic description
Edited by Seiai