What agent has the best PWR gen augment?

Hello, I'm trying to figure which agent can be the best for PWR gen in endless : Archived Internationale, Archived Xu, Prism or Central.

They all have their pro and cons : 

• Archived Internationale : No limit. Advantage : PWR gained goes up as you need it. Downside : stop generating PWR after alarm reach level 6. Slow to generate PWR.
  • Archived Xu : Max 2 PWR per turn. Advantage : Can generate PWR indefinitely. Downside : Either needs a lot of items to generate every turn (3-4 Stim III) or stun a guard with 2-3 Neural Disrupter (he will be quite busy for the whole mission though).
  • Prism : Max 2 PWR per turn. Advantage : Generate reliable PWR in early levels. Downside : Will generate less or stop generating in the end of the mission when there is not a lot to hack.
  • Central : No limit. Advantage : Huge generation. In Endless I think there is two obligatory Daemon once mission are difficulty 6 so 10 automatic PWR. Downsides : Needs to activate Daemon. No Daemon left = No PWR.

I think Xu might be the best because he is the only one who can generate forever. Any thought on that?

EDIT : Archived Internationale did not stop with Level 6 security level. It will keep increased by +2 every time the alarm fills 5 bar : http://i.imgur.com/dPQDDme.jpg

imho Xu and prism won't give nearly enough PWR when you reach the archdaemon phase. at that point you're going to sport multiple Portable Server III. each of which gives 2 PWR per turn

central is awesome at this point. in late game there's usually other daemons you're going to trigger besides the obligatory ones. her augment almost always turns Siphon into a net PWR gain. labyrinth and mask are daemons you can trigger most of the time. the others are more situational but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

I haven't tried Archived Internationale yet at all but in my endless run a very rarely go beyond alarm level 3 anymore. so most of her power gains won't come into play. on the other hand if things do go sour you have the extra power to help you out.

and when you run endless plus, where the alarm usually rises a lot faster, she's going to be a lot better I'd wager.

I'm not so sure that archive Internationale stops generating power at level 6, because I had a mission once where my power kept going up at level 6 without me doing anything. I didn't pay much attention at the time (too many guards hunting!) but I think it was because of her? I don't know if it was intentional, bugged, already patched, or even when it triggers, though.

I like Prism because she counters Plastech guards nicely with Seed. Maybe even Sankaku? I'm not sure if drones count as mainframe devices.

imho Xu and prism won't give nearly enough PWR when you reach the archdaemon phase. at that point you're going to sport multiple Portable Server III. each of which gives 2 PWR per turn

Completely forgot that Portable Server III gives 2 PWR, I though it was 1. Xu & Prism are probably not worth in that case (in Endless at least).

When I tried archive internationale, the power she added was based on security level, not alarm level. So when the alarm level went up 5 times and security level reached level 1, she gained 2 PWR. It was practically useless when I finished a map under security level 2. Standard internationale with high hacking skill worked way better. Did they change how it works? If it works based on alarm level now, it would be advantageous to just go around killing guards, raising the alarm level and racking up PWR while you're at it.

When I tried archive internationale, the power she added was based on security level, not alarm level. So when the alarm level went up 5 times and security level reached level 1, she gained 2 PWR. It was practically useless when I finished a map under security level 2. Standard internationale with high hacking skill worked way better. Did they change how it works? If it works based on alarm level now, it would be advantageous to just go around killing guards, raising the alarm level and racking up PWR while you're at it.

Ok I ran some test and for the game Alarm level = Security Level. However it does not stop at 6, level 6 will gives you 12 PWR and then once 5 bar are filled you will get 14, 16, 18... eventually reaching absurditly high level of PWR gain : http://i.imgur.com/dPQDDme.jpg

Can't say for sure but I think it is. They probably add extra security level just in case they need it. For the player the display stop at 6 but in the game it keeps going up (I stopped Ending turn at 202). Maybe in the future we will have security level 20!

It doesn't really matter that Arch. Internationale can generate 100+ PWR since there is a 20 limit cap.

the mission report list the alarm increments. although it's labeled alarm level which kind of conflicts with the inmission naming where the alarm level is the one which goes up every 5 increments.

I started my new endles+ run with Archived Internationale and Sharp. but I'm not far enough to give a verdict yet. in case where the alarm went high I couldn't do anything with the power since I still only have Parasite. maybe I should have started with Lockpick.

I would say it depends on what items/programs you have.

When I did brimstone/faust run Central made it possible as daemons were common sight. 

Now I am doing a run with Prism and seed on expert plus which works very nicely. I usually fill up my power up before I start actually draining anything. Works much better than expected.

I like arch internationale. She provides a healthy boost if you linger for too long which is usually the time I need extra power. 

still need to try arch Xu 

the mission report list the alarm increments. although it's labeled alarm level which kind of conflicts with the inmission naming where the alarm level is the one which goes up every 5 increments.

I started my new endles+ run with Archived Internationale and Sharp. but I'm not far enough to give a verdict yet. in case where the alarm went high I couldn't do anything with the power since I still only have Parasite. maybe I should have started with Lockpick.

While I really like parasite I feel you always need to grab something more substantial as soon as possible. As nice as it is to chip away objects which are far away for no or little power, once hacking difficulty gets beyond level 2 you need something heavier for objects that are near you. 

While I really like parasite I feel you always need to grab something more substantial as soon as possible. As nice as it is to chip away objects which are far away for no or little power, once hacking difficulty gets beyond level 2 you need something heavier for objects that are near you. 

Wrench works well with Parasite. V3 for story mode, V5 for endless. You can also add Wildfire on the top so if a firewall is just below the level you can up it and gain PWR on the way.

My personal favorite is Prism.

1) It is 2 PWR max for your turn + 2PWR max for enemy turn (from parasites)

2) Nice synergy with Seed and Parasite due 1)

3) Compliment NetLink augment.

4) Give PWR for objects hacked by booster chip.

5) Good for story and endless both.

Central, hands down has the best PWR generation.

5 PWR per Daemon installed, no limit.  I generally run Central + Seed + Brimstone and never have to waste item slots on Portable Servers, even on Endless Day 15+.

Bonus points if you have Monst3r's modded DART gun that installs daemons on use, but I don't like Monst3r much at late-game (I only ever plan for late game, the first 5 days are easy enough) as his implant is kinda meh.

I like to pick Archive Banks + Central to start, pump all of my creds into upgrading Central and give her Banks' Econ Chip, then kick Banks out for Nika, Xu, and Internationale.  This start basically gives you an insane amount of credits every single mission if you're diligent about hacking all of the safes and using the Econ chip on every console (you don't need PWR w/ Seed making Brimstone free every turn).

If I coooould, I would totally replace Internationale w/ Sharp (maybe Prism), but unfortunately you can only find the original On File agents in Detention centers.  : /

Archived