Suggestions

I come up with a lot of things daily, so here I am writing some of them down. I'll probably continue to build this list as things come up. I'm certain some of these have already been mentioned, but I feel the need to state them anyway.

Equipment: 

There really needs to be a better spear. Same damage, just more durability would be fine. After all, we can make an Axe, Pickaxe, and Shovel better. Why not the spear?

I'm really a bit miffed at how I can wear a shirt, or a backpack. If I want to wear a backpack I need to go shirtless. Same with an amulet. Apparently I can't handle the weight of a helmet if I'd like to wear a necklace. Essentially what I'm saying, is that these slots need to be fixed for logical reasons.

Bucket-O-Poop, I really like the idea behind this item. Yet, the bones in the cost makes it a bit of a loser. I suggest allowing for the bucket to be refilled using fertilizers.

Make the range of the lightning rod visible (like flingos).

Ice Flingomatics should not need to be refilled every three days. This makes for a very boring Summer. Granted, I am aware that summer is supposed to be hard, but once you've figured out how to survive it (much like Winter from the vanilla version) it's not much of a challenge. It's just tedious more than anything, and can make those 15 days incredibly monotonous. 

More storage options. If my character can build a Science Machine, Alchemy Engine, Prestihatitator, Ice Flingomatic, Ice Box, Magic Staves and other things, I'd be willing to bet my character could also figure out how to craft a bigger chest.

Autumn and Spring should get their own hounds with respective gem drops, green and orange. Yes, I'm aware that these gems are "rare", so my suggestion is to make it very rare for the hounds to drop these gems. 

Add the other toys to the tumbleweeds. I'd love some robots and rockets in addition to gnomes.

That's what I could remember for now. Thanks for reading.

a better spear

*cough* Wigfrid *cough*

I'm really a bit miffed at how I can wear a shirt, or a backpack. If I want to wear a backpack I need to go shirtless. Same with an amulet. Apparently I can't handle the weight of a helmet if I'd like to wear a necklace. Essentially what I'm saying, is that these slots need to be fixed for logical reasons.

It would make the game very easy indeed... there's a widely used mod for this... check out the mod sections :)

a bigger chest

*cough* Scaled Chest *cough*

:)

hmm...

I'd like you to expand on this idea of yours:

Autumn and Spring should get their own hounds with respective gem drops, green and orange. Yes, I'm aware that these gems are "rare", so my suggestion is to make it very rare for the hounds to drop these gems. 

If fire hounds (summer) burst into flames when killed and ice hounds (winter) freeze mobs close to them when killed, what would you call the hounds for autumn and spring and what do they do?

If fire hounds (summer) burst into flames when killed and ice hounds (winter) freeze mobs close to them when killed, what would you call the hounds for autumn and spring and what do they do?
I would say that in spring killing hounds would result in spawning a flower(s) and during autumn would cause evil flower(s) spawn. It would be so cool. 

Archived