[Gameplay] - Dedicated Hallucinations

osmRhodey

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Dedicated Hallucinations

Issue Description: I am unsure if this happens in normal single player Don't Starve, but that aside this is what happened.

It was the start of summer, I was going insane which honestly is normal.

So hallucinations spawn, only crawling terrors at this point, so I'm thinking I need to bring my sanity up any way I can.

Normally any monster, including the hallucinations, keeps you from sleeping(which I do not understand), but in this instance the monsters were slower than I was so I simply ran away and ran back, hopping into the sleeping area as quick as possible.

The weird part came after as my sanity increase past the point they could attack and they just stood by the sleeping me, waiting.

Someone came running by and attacked one by chance, but the hallucinations, for a time, paid no mind to the attacks, one even dying in the process.

So I'm not sure if there's more than one bug or they just glitched out, but it was weird to say the least.

Steps to Reproduce: -Go insane

-Hopefully you'll only get Crawling Terrors or this cannot work

-Hop into a sleeping device

-Watch as the hallucinations aggro'd to you simply sit there and wait outside

+Have a friend attack one and notice how it will just ignore them for a while(depends on length of time and sanity)

The weird part came after as my sanity increase past the point they could attack and they just stood by the sleeping me, waiting.
The weird part came after as my sanity increase past the point they could attack and they just stood by the sleeping me, waiting. Someone came running by and attacked one by chance, but the hallucinations, for a time, paid no mind to the attacks, one even dying in the process.
They just wanted to make sure you were safe while you sleeped c: ...but no jokes aside hopefully this AI bug gets fixed 

Archived