Looking for animator

RedRock911

Looking for someone who knows their way around creature animations, for a project I have been working on.

The creature is an adversary to my character mod, and it completes the package I have been making since about February. The artwork is done, But my talents in animating anything in Spriter is lacking.

The creature itself will need:

1.an idle

2.attack_loop

3.run_loop

4,death animation

5 an imergent loop (think swamp tentacles)

If I cant find anyone willing to help, I am working on this myself, unless I find better talent amungst the forum ranks. 

Anyone who aids gets their names mentioned in titles and credits in the mod, as collaborators. 

I am at the moment working on the animations myself, but as I stated above, I am sure there is better people out there then me, and being that the creature I made, turned out alot better then I thought it would, I wanted to be able to give it a chance to live with wonderful walking loops, a great attack animation, and of course a magnificent death when the victims of Maxwell conquer him in game! 

any takers please send me a pm, or respond to this post. 

And thank you for taking the time to read all of this, 

I can probably animate that when I find the time.

The catch: I practically can't compile the animation (hitbox issue, it gets worse the more images there are)

I wouldn't worry about that, I just need the help with sprinter, thought about some images I may want to redo while at work today. I'll send you a pm when ready.

Archived