Loot Changes and Some Item Ideas

Loot

1. You should be able to place X amount of an item in your inventory, chest, or where ever you want by right clicking or holding right click. Ex. You have 40 flint. You want to put the flint in your chest, but you are going to go exploring and may need the flint. Currently you can either leave it and hope you find some or take it and take up an extra bag slot. This can be frustrating with the small amount of inventory space that there is. Sort of like how it is on minecraft I suppose.

2. You should be able to pick up an item, put it over the fire, right click, and have it cook all of your item. Clicking over and over again can be tedious. Not to mention you can accidentally drop or eat that item. Ex. You pick up some berries, put them over the fire, and right click to cook all the berries. So simple!

Opinion

Since you will be cooking/researching more than one item the character animation should take longer. The more you are going to cook/research then the longer it should take.

Item Suggestions

Note: All requirements for each items can be debated. I just sort of made them up on the spot.

1. Pockets

"I should fill my pockets!" - Wilson. Yes, yes you should.

Pockets can hold 1/10 of what an item would normally hold in a normal inventory slot.

Ex. Logs stack up to 20. So you could carry 2 logs in your pockets. (That sounded dirty)

Requires (2) pigskin to make.

Research is 15.

2. Battleaxe/Sword

+More Damage than spear

Requires (4) cut stone, (2) rope, and (3) boards to build.

Research is 185.

3. Survivalist Pack

Basically a bigger backpack.

Requires (5) pigskin, (5) grass, and (3) sticks to make.

Has 14 slots.

Research is 300.

4. Captain's Chest/Big Chest/Large Chest (Just possible names)

Requires twice as many materials as a normal chest.

Twice the space (18)

Research 300.

5. Bow n Arrow

Does as much damage as a spear.

Research 100.

Bow

Requires (1) rope and (3) sticks.

Arrow

Requires (1) stick and (1) flint.