Items that SHOULD be in Don't Starve Together

I had another idea.

Boots.

okay for the first kind of boot, there would first have to be a speed penalty when walking on snow in winter(or maybe not, who knows). So this snow boot would not only warm you up but take away the speed penalty (have in mind the speed penalty would be very minor) and i guess also look cool. And it be kinda simple to make but kinda not, maybe like 5-8 silk, 3-5 twigs and either beefalo fur or cat tails. 

(note: the insulator factor or whatever would also be quite small)

And there would also be some kinda shoes for summer maybe, but i'm yet to think of something that would work.... 

I had another idea.

Boots.

okay for the first kind of boot, there would first have to be a speed penalty when walking on snow in winter(or maybe not, who knows). So this snow boot would not only warm you up but take away the speed penalty (have in mind the speed penalty would be very minor) and i guess also look cool. And it be kinda simple to make but kinda not, maybe like 5-8 silk, 3-5 twigs and either beefalo fur or cat tails. 

(note: the insulator factor or whatever would also be quite small)

And there would also be some kinda shoes for summer maybe, but i'm yet to think of something that would work.... 

I don't think that don't starve should use boots because if they add shoes and such this will lead to things like gloves and trousers, etc. Adding to much detail towards the character will take the point of survival away.

I don't think that don't starve should use boots because if they add shoes and such this will lead to things like gloves and trousers, etc. Adding to much detail towards the character will take the point of survival away.

I guess.I just had an "epiphany'" and thought that boots would add more character visual difference or something. But Klei kinda has the customization covered with the skins feature in DST, which by the by i can't wait for.

I actually had a WX-78 related idea a while back concerning the gear consumption. i thought that when he ate gears he should also slightly grow and mutate, kinda like KNACK, but less significant.

Archived