I need help for create Plagues Exterminator mod

Hi, I have today the idea of make a mod themed insect plagues. And I have the almost part of the design and artwork, cover.

This would be basically the main idea of the mod (only a sketch of the artwork and design I continue to improve)

Then the only thing missing me someone would help me with the part of the programming codes and mod.

As you can see I have many ideas for the mod. I accept all who want to work the mod, helping in the artwork or in the programming
these are some of the ideas for the mod

New mobs many of it are going to be insects

New Items and armors

And some new estructures

pd: I plain make first the mod for ROG and probably someday to DST but this can change.

I can help you with occuring issues and almost all code (or game design) questions, and I have RoG. Thanks again Folthan!

But I don't have DST until June, when it's released.

Start with the template (or the old sample character if you can't compile spriter projects for some reason), if you need help just send me a PM or ask publicly here.

I can help you with occuring issues and almost all code (or game design) questions, and I have RoG. Thanks again Folthan!

But I don't have DST until June, when it's released.

Start with the template (or the old sample character if you can't compile spriter projects for some reason), if you need help just send me a PM or ask publicly here.

Thanks all the help is thankful,I honestly prefer to do the mod for Rog because it is easier and I play it more than DS.

So yo tell me when and I send you all my ideas

Archived