[General] - Cinematics show 72 hour time limit regardless of actual limit

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Cinematics show 72 hour time limit regardless of actual limit

Issue Description: I selected a 120 hour game, and the opening cinematic showed incognita's clock at 72 hours in 2 places (that I noticed).

The map screen accurately shows 120 hours.

Steps to Reproduce: Start a new game

Pick anything other than 72 hours

Watch the opening cinematic.

This is also true of Central's final dialogue when you click on the OMNI corps mainframe HQ. She talks about how they hit us very hard and and we've only had 72 hrs to rebuild. She says this regardless of the campaign length. 

Given that it is a moment of canned dialogue and a cinematic, I doubt they would animate 4 different cinematics. If they do, great. Though I'm not holding my breath.

They also show the agents with you as Decker and Internationale regardless of who you picked... ;)

Alas, they're not like Mass Effect cutscenes. Though that would have been insanely cool, actually.

They also show the agents with you as Decker and Internationale regardless of who you picked... ;)

Alas, they're not like Mass Effect cutscenes. Though that would have been insanely cool, actually.

That would be cool. But to your first point if you check out my bug report on the cinematic goof, Both Internationale and Decker's description are of old timey Deckard

Archived