[General] - [Bug] Able to toggle from Sprinting to Sneaking without full AP

Bug Submission:

Category: General
Platform: PC
Issue Title: [bug] Able to toggle from Sprinting to Sneaking without full AP
Issue Description: If you switch an agent to Sprint movement at the beginning of a turn, occasionally you are able to take a few steps and toggle back to normal sneaking movement within the same turn.

After some testing, I notice it seems to allow you do toggle back to sneak if the amount of AP you have left is greater or equal to the agent's full AP without the extra movement granted by the sprint action. So if the agent AP is 8, and AP with sprint is 11, I seem to be able move until my agent's remaining AP is 8, then toggle back to sneak.

I haven't tested to see whether replenishing AP with Net Downlink or Stims allows you to do this as well, but I suspect it might.

Steps to Reproduce: At the beginning of any turn, toggle agent's movement mode to sprint. Move up to 3 steps. Toggle back to sneaking mode.

invisibleinc.txt

Huh. I thought this was a feature. I was going to actually submit that there was a bug in it that you couldn't switch back to run mode if you accidentally turned it off, yet hadn't moved yet :-)

Archived