I read this too. Does this mean Invincible Inc in its current state isn't finished? Or is DLC planned?

I personally assumed that it's laying around somewhere on the cutting room floor.  : /

HOWEVER, I would absolutely LOVE to see some Invis Inc DLC in the future.

Are you listening, Klei?  I STILL HAVE MONEY AND YOU NEED TO TAKE ALL OF IT!

• Developer

I think there is a decent amount of stuff floating around right now that maybe someone suggested once and through the massive game of telephone that is the internet people started to talk about it as if it were a planned feature. To be honest with you, very few features were cut from the game at all -- the random console events probably being one of the only major planned ones to not make it into the final build. 

I totally hear you guys though, and take it as a huge compliment that you want to see more Invisible, Inc. Hopefully launch goes well and we can make a few of these dreams a reality! :-)

<3 

Ahh, I see, so it was just hearsay.  Thanks for clearing that up, and I appreciate your taking the time to reply to my thread SO much.  I cannot express just how awesome your studio and games are.

I've actually played almost nothing but Klei games exclusively for the past 6 months or so (DST, Invis Inc, Mark of the Ninja, Shank).  As a 35 year old gamer that bought his first Nintendo in '85 (I was 5, paid for it personally, was so proud), grew up during the craze that was the 80's Nintendo Power era and fed myself on a steady diet of games from then until today, I like to think that I have an eye for these rare gems.

Only w/ you guys, they don't seem to be rare.  The gameplay is always solid, the games themselves are polished, controls are responsive and snappy, and everything just feels right.

I can tell that you guys absolutely love games, and it shows w/ every release you've made thus far.  I know this is only one fan's words, but there are many others who feel exactly the same way that I do out there.

Studios like yours are the reason that gamers love games.  <3

To be honest with you, very few features were cut from the game at all -- the random console events probably being one of the only major planned ones to not make it into the final build.

I was going to ask about that! Did they just add to much randomnness?

I quite liked the random console and safe features, to be honest. It tested your ability to adapt to the situation by adding a bit of randomness to the gameplay. But I can understand why they were removed: I found them frustrating more than once, and I suppose daemons really fill the "Random event" niche in the game.

I quite liked the random console and safe features, to be honest. It tested your ability to adapt to the situation by adding a bit of randomness to the gameplay. But I can understand why they were removed: I found them frustrating more than once, and I suppose daemons really fill the "Random event" niche in the game.

While I understand the reasoning behind their removal, I really do miss the fact that they made the world feel more alive; populated.

Now it's us and the Corps.  That's the entire world to me.  Nobody else exists except for Shop Kitty.

Archived