How to Hunt down Mooselings - [Video]

From a post made by @XirmiX[Here]

My strategy [Here]

I thought to make a video of it...

WARNING: Your eyes may melt after seeing the amount lag... now imagine how many cuss words I said when the lag hits.

Reasons:

• It's not DS so I can't post this in the "Videos" section of DS, it's also not "Tales of Life and Death", or "Suggestion and Feedback", or a "Bug Report" so I guess I'll post it here.
  • It was a horrific experience involving a lot of RAM consumption from my recording software and DST... even with a ReadyBoost of about 3GB, it still lagged sometimes... OK, a lot...
  • Without the recording software on, my games usually say I'm a Good Host, and doesn't lag... much O__O
  • So here's a video showing how to kite Mooselings with minimal harm...
  • You can also say that with the lag I experienced while hosting this also becomes a client's perspective while playing :-) so win-win?

Character used: Wigfrid

Equipment:

• Walking Cane - for movement and dodging (Combat)
  • Hambat - because I'm HamBATMAN! (Combat)
  • Armor - self explanatory (combat and I just hate it when the three slots are empty)
  • Weatherpain - axe, pickaxe, shovel in a one-inventory-slot package (Tool/Combat)
  • Telelocator Staff - not for combat but for a quick retreat or otherwise(Because it's cool)

EDIT: Alright, after the 7:30-ish mark, I will just be showcasing my bases and stuff so you can skip it if you like...

Archived