Did so, too. Actually, I think there should be done something about tasering KO'ed guards. Like, I love that you can do it, but I'd also love to see a penalty for overusing it, i.e. a downed guard that gets zapped too much should die from cardiac arrest. Unless that is already in the game and I overlooked it.

Did so, too. Actually, I think there should be done something about tasering KO'ed guards. Like, I love that you can do it, but I'd also love to see a penalty for overusing it, i.e. a downed guard that gets zapped too much should die from cardiac arrest. Unless that is already in the game and I overlooked it.

No no no no, no balancing :p . I like the idea but I wouldn't want it at the cost of being able to do things like this.

I used it just now to get out of a terrible situation. Guard was overwatching all 3 of my agents, Nika ducks behind a bench, runs around it, stuns the guard which restores her AP fully and she was able to use it to get out of the elevator just before a bunch of guards and elite enforcers were about to barge in. If I didn't have the ability she probably would have died.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/717540674514057265/665B239A32DDA8FAF901227F41EB4B6849307385/

Archived