Not sure if bug, but pretty annoying.

So, I just spent almost 2 hours hanging out at alarm level 6 in a Sankaku Security Dispatch mission.

Why?  Well, there's this lovely new-fangled tech locked behind a security door.  That is the mission, after all, unlock the door, grab the gear, and hightail it outta there.  Seems simple enough, right?

I thought so too.

Except that Sankaku facilities are generally guarded by drones.  Drones that don't carry security cards.  

So after wiping out all but 1 drone, I waited and waited and set off all of the alarms that I possibly could to get some warm bodies onto the level.

Finally, alarm level 6 comes.  By this time, I've murdered the 2 previous Security Guards out of sheer frustration because, that's right, they weren't carrying security cards.  They weren't even carrying credits.

4 Elite Enforcers later, all are dead.  I have a single Obake Drone V2 walking around the level under my control, still 0 security cards.  None of the Enforcers even had a single credit to their name.

So I'm sitting here, just ending my turn, waiting.  And nothing's happening.  No more guards are coming, nada.  Just me and this locked security door and that lovely tech sitting behind it, mocking me.

I understand that there are some missions (Vaults and Cyber Labs) that you can't complete fully w/out a Vault Access Key.

But is this intended?  Was it a gameplay decision to have Sankaku Security Dispatch missions basically be impossible to complete unless you're specifically using non-Archived Banks?

Archived