What with the lava?

Ok so this has happened twice on my server and I just don't know if its a bug or not?

I go near the dragonfly and suddenly 5 or 6 lava are following me. I mean following me like everywhere, to the ends of earth setting everything on fire. Picture below.

post-323554-0-12738400-1431103567_thumb.

Update: after going through a worm hole a day later I found all the lava things just staying still . i could go up to them and they would just sit there. I killed them one by one taking my time. Then I notice that the tumbleweeds stopped spawning.  Ugg this is getting more and more buggy as time goes on (frustration) . I had uninstalled the game previous to this restart to make sure it was not me. I deleted all directories as well.  Yes before anyone says anything I know there is a bug submission form so thanks ahead of time for that. 

Update: Got rid of Dragon Fly all together from the server. That thing is so pointless to the game.   We are going to make this monster have  a god-zillion hit point and poop out lava minions that follow at speeds the same as a noob can walk and have them follow them forever on the map burning everything. Wonderful, great thinking. 

Hmm I tried the worldgenoverride.lua and thats not working for dragonfly = never. /Facepalm.  Worldgenoverride.lua is not being read at all.  I need to take a break and come back to this cause I am really frustrated.  

Archived