Invisible, Inc. Pre-Release - NOW AVAILABLE

So, any chance we'll be seeing the Soundtrack after the official release date? Because I can tell you, the tension the soundtrack gets as you go through alarm levels is just amazing. It's such a wonderful evolving soundtrack that I would love to get a soundtrack of this.

And maybe hopefully see some of the trailer music in as well.

I'm not sure I like the removal of the random events; gameplay-wise they might have been not implemented in an ideal way, but they were a welcome narrative element. The game's plot is already bordering on nonexistent besides the introductory and final mission, and once you've finished it once, you know exactly how it ends, so in future playthroughs all that counts really is how you get there. So I would strongly suggest finding a way to implement them back in, maybe in a way that makes them optional, so you can predict their presence and choose to either engage or ignore them.

The final mission was probably the single best procedural experience I have had that I can remember. I spent half of the level on alarm level 6 and every one of my team survived.

I had exactly the same final mission my first time in, except I lost. I still loved it.

Totally agreed with your conclusion. I can't wait to play again. And again. And again.

I have completed the prerelease on the easiest difficulty. I have been playing ever since the game’s name was Incognita so it wasn’t a big challenge but I wanted to take a look at things in a leisurely fashion. 

I am loving all the new stuff, although the whole playthrough felt a tad to short. Maybe it was due to the low difficulty? Dunno.

Archived