regin of giants please help!

i am very very confuse right now... so right now we have regin of giants in dont starve together beta right? but when the beta is over so dont starve together will combine with dont starve to one game where u can choose to play multiplayer so we will still have the regin of the giants?

dont starve together will combine with dont starve to one game where u can choose to play multiplayer

Where... where'd you hear that? O__O 

From what I know, DS (Single Player) and DST (Multi-player) will remain seperated... they are two separate products...

Don't Starve and it's expansion pack Reign of Giants have already been released as a product/game on its own...

Now, Don't Starve Together (along with it's Reign of Giants) are still in development but is being developed as a separate game from it's single player version... so no, they're not going to be combined...

Where... where'd you hear that? O__O 

From what I know, DS (Single Player) and DST (Multi-player) will remain seperated... they are two separate products...

Don't Starve and it's expansion pack Reign of Giants have already been released as a product/game on its own...

Now, Don't Starve Together (along with it's Reign of Giants) are still in development but is being developed as a separate game from it's single player version... so no, they're not going to be combined...

ok so u saying dont starve together will always have reign of giants and we will not have to pay for it?

and i remember i read that they said once the beta is over the dont starve together will be free for who own dont starve(?)

i remember i read that they said once the beta is over the dont starve together will be free for who own dont starve(?)

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46183-dont-starve-and-dont-starve-together/

Yes... 

O__O

ok so u saying dont starve together will always have reign of giants and we will not have to pay for it?

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/52853-reign-of-giants-coming-to-dst-april-21st/

^Well it says here it is :)

Hope this helps :)

Archived