Dear creators of dst plz for the love of god add a feature that allows you to invite a friend from your friend list on steam i am personally very happy with this game however it is almost impossible for me to find that server that my friend is hosting or wants me to join plz plz plz for the love of god add an invite thing thanks

keep up the great work

Dear creators of dst plz for the love of god add a feature that allows you to invite a friend from your friend list on steam i am personally very happy with this game however it is almost impossible for me to find that server that my friend is hosting or wants me to join plz plz plz for the love of god add an invite thing thanks

keep up the great work

Actually, steam already does this.

Open up a personal message between your friend, and by the right of their name is a little triangle. Click that and a menu should unfold, with one of the options being "Join Game"

Note: It's not the big upside down triangle in a box, it's right next to their name.

Archived