Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

"Don't be daft tin man!" said Dan feigning a British accent. "I meant the beefalo, we could lure that Berserker to them... and if we're quick enough, we could snatch some meat right from under his nose... I mean that figuratively O__O

Tempting, Robot, tempting... I could save my energy and not use the Holo_DAN... but he did give me berries... take cover and let my EXPLODE-E-CLONE take care of it...

Bearger notices the Holo_Dan... moves on to pick up some bird seeds from the ground... the Holo_Dan sprints toward the giant and latches on to its leg... the Bearger notices... it swipes at its leg and injures himself but the Holo_Dan was already up to its neck...

CRRRRRR crackled the Holo_DAN... then all of a sudden KRrrrRRUUGH... a small mushroom cloud replaces the giant's face... it topples to the ground signifying its defeat... and so does Dan... a couple of Beefalo die, but some remain...

Dan lay before them unconscious... 

Dan, being shaken, does not wake up... his temperature rises...

A book with pages littered with moving script falls out of Dan's jacket... it sends an electric shock to whomever touches it with their bare hands...

NiCe obSerVaTiOn. YEs, I'M a BoOk, nOw CaLm DOwN...

I'M DAN, tHe BooK, thE guY YoU gUys WeRe wiTh waS mY oLd BodY... I'M 2000 yeArs oLD. mY LiFE waS cUt shOrt aFteR aN aCcidEnt wiTh SoMe ExPeRimenTal MaGic...

BuT noT beFore I tranSfeRred my SoUL iNto My ToMe...

NoW, PiCK mE Up, I won'T elecTricuTe yOu... ProbaBly...