Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

Shoeshine shook his head. "It is not stupid. It is amazing! It can cook your wife, distract your car, and clean your food! Except all of the above." Shoeshine informed him. "But it's magnificent! Look at how closely it resembles me!" Shoeshine marveled.

Ok,my character name is Derp.He is a pseudo nerd and tend to get attracted by sciency stuff and games.He is about almost 1m90 and has a normal,always looks like spikes black hair.He loves food and sometimes he just cannot resist it!He likes to go outside but still prefer in-house activities than outside activities.He wishes that 1 day he could be a cyborg with cool gadgets and can fly with his cool jetpacks and fly to spacd.He has tries to learn to create and learn about robot and robot's mechanism.But the best he wants is Chester and a bunch of kittens inside it(My imagination is flying away,need to stop)

Edit:He always wears a sky blue shirt with a long shorts,he always carries books and his portable gaming console inside his backpack,he wears black shoes and his sense of security always on high.He wears glasses,and he tends to get mad at someone who broke his glasses.He always a little bit....careless and doesn't really care about what happens around him unless it is very important.He has all fluff up short hair.He doesn't have beard

Edited by Derpime

Great! I would recommend changing the name, as it's a bit silly. Also, a detailed explanation on what he looks like would be great, but so far, it's looking pretty sweg.

No one says sweg any more, do they?

Name?Honestly don't know anynames except this,my name in most game is a just random word pull out from the internetand dictionary

and i will edit the detail

He is not SWEG he is a nerd ya ding dong.Yeah and i tend to not using the teen vocabulary since there was once a said rekt too much and i did not know how to write the correct tense anymore,it was pretty bad

Edited by Derpime

Suddenly,Edward wakes up in a ver strange land,he has no clue where he is,he checks his stuff if all of his stuffs are still there.Luckily,they are.He starting to feel hungry,he looks left,right,check if there are some kinds of food.And then slaps in his eyes,a red strawberry-like bush.

He checks the books,his Bear Grylls App.He cannot find anything about this type of berry.Regardless of that,he grabs a few to feed the birds.The birds eat them.He thinks:"If the bird can eat it,i can too,theoratically anyway."He eats some,it tastes sweet,full of juice.But he chews it overtime he feels that it is starting to tatse bitter and bitter.He decides to grab more after confirm that it is edible

After he has a full pocket of them.He walks away with hope of either civilazation or a way to get back to his house

Edited by Derpime

"He's a new one... Maxwell? Why?" asked Dan.

"I thought another pair of hands was in order... though... he might be more of a challenge... he's too far away from them." mused Maxwell.

~He too...

~Shall persih...

~Yes...

~Does he have cell reception?

~Shhhhut up Carl...

*Maxwell rolls his eyes*

~Your insolence...

~Will get them killed...

~Yes...

And with that, the growls began... around Edward, growls can be heard... Ice Hounds!! And at once, they were on him...

Who are you guys??? Screamed Edward

Plus,you guys just killed a dog like creature,maybe i could have tamed him,such cruel,much wow.

Edward said calmly while reading 101 dog breeds.

He comes to the dead body of the dog like creature,asked:Do you guys have a knife?I want to do an otopsy and maybe we will no its weakness.And we can take his coat off for sweaters and jackets

Edited by Derpime

"Uh, knife? I mean, Shoeshine has a spear, but I don't really know if that'll work. Also, I'd recommend that you run away, because soon those hounds are going to be coming after you."

"Wait. What the hell are you doing here? Who- what- whe- why?"

"Ok,but 1 day,i will be able to tame them." Edward said as he walks away

"I don't even no what and why i am here"Edward answers

"Few seconds ago,i was buying an ice cream cone,seconds later,i woke up and i am here.The worst thing it,I HAVE LOST MY ICE CREAM,I HAVE NOT EVEN TOUCH IT."He continues passively agressive.

Edward gathers more stuff around and then he goes into the sunset..