Shank 2 - Humble Bundle - Windows

Wade

Are you receiving any sort of error message? Does it go to a black screen? or just nothing happens?

I downloaded Shank 2 on Humble Bundle as well. I am having a problem getting it running. I see the Klei splash screen and then it goes black and nothing happens. I have to get task manager going and shut it down.System:Intel i7 8606 GB RAMnvidia 560 GTX 560 Ti 1024 MB

• Developer

I downloaded Shank 2 on Humble Bundle as well. I am having a problem getting it running. I see the Klei splash screen and then it goes black and nothing happens. I have to get task manager going and shut it down.System:Intel i7 8606 GB RAMnvidia 560 GTX 560 Ti 1024 MB

Hmm..I don't know why you would be having this issue.Are you experiencing any issues with other games?

I meant to get on this morning and update. But, here it is:I wasn't having any issues with other games. But, I did two things, and unfortunately did them at the same time so cannot tell you definitively which fixed the problem. I re-downloaded the zip. As well, I updated from the 306 to 310 nvidia drivers. But, I'm working now.Thanks