[DST] Spawned In Ancient PseudoScience Station And Cant Get Rid Of Them

Well being the person that I am, I was playing DST with my friend, and uh I spawned in a Ancient PseudoScience Station "by accident" and tried getting rid of them and ended up having the game crash every time. So I persisted to console commands that got me there in the first place... I tried removing entity under mouse, *didn't work* and um yeah.. All of that wouldn't matter, if the world was just something I was playing around with. Well its not... this was my Day 173 server, and we made it quite far, and to have this problem kinda disappointed me.... So if anyone could help that would be nice.

[Other Stuff] If your wondering about the Houndious Shootious, my friend and I, spawned in the bosses, and fought them legit. [because we can't access the Ancient Guardian.]

I have messed up..

post-366867-0-03205500-1426458838_thumb.

@22winston, It lets me remove it just fine. What's the error message when it crashes?

You could try using "c_select() c_sel():Remove()" instead of the longer command, but both should work.

Ok Ill Make Sure To Try It

@22winston, you could just hammer it... O__O 

I tried it, the second one that was slightly hammered works fine, but the other one crashes game and it "rolls back" to the last save. It could be mods but I don't know.

If I remember correctly console spawn "Ancient PseudoScience Station" can't be hammer (sorry if I was wrong).

I don't know cause it does crash my game.

And thank you all for responding i appreciate it. Ill make sure to keep you guys updated on what happens.

@22winston, It lets me remove it just fine. What's the error message when it crashes?

You could try using "c_select() c_sel():Remove()" instead of the longer command, but both should work.

Um thanks man, It worked completely fine, and everything is the way it was sort of, but thanks for the help man really happy, me and my friends "my friend and I", are going to continue playing and well yeah.

Archived