Looking to play with someone who is 16+

Hello everyone, my name is not Tomas and today I am not going to talk about.

Hello everyone, I'm looking to play with anyone who who speaks english (good) or lithuanian, is 16 years old or older and lives in Europe (GMT +2, you know...). I would prefer to play with someone who is not from Russia, generaly because russians don't know how to speak english and get angry easily, of course that doesn't mean that every russian is like that, but when playing cs go basicly every russian that is in my or my enemy team, acts like one I've described.

Anyone who speaks german is welcome, because I'm trying to learn german and live (almost) interaction would help me a lot (even though my german skills are, should I say, bellow basic).

That's it for now.

Oh and one more thing, I would like to talk through skype when playing. 

Here's my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074010266/

Here's my skype: antanux-as

I would prefer to play with someone who is not from Russia, generaly because russians don't know how to speak english and get angry easily, of course that doesn't mean that every russian is like that

A bit insulting you know...

Nothing really. ^_^" I still believe most people from your country are very nice, like anywhere else. :-)

I wrote this because most of russian people that I meet online are like ones that I've described. And that situation with Ukraine... Believe me, I have reasons why I am not fond of russians, but I really don't want to talk about this anymore. If your urge to know is that big, write me a pm, but otherwise, please, don't touch this topic anymore  :grey:

Archived