Permadeath?

I don't know where to put this topic, so if I placed it wrong feel free to move this. :grin:

Do any of you know the mod that disable or work around the permadeath mechanic? Something like your save wont be erased after death or something like that. Cause I searched and all of the mod that I find either not updated or doesnt work (like Dying will not erase your save game or Quickloader)

Before you say anything, I know that if I use mods like that will hugely affect the fun and the exploring part of Don't starve (and thats the best thing from it). But I played this game for long long time and I think I've explored this game enough. Now I just want to have fun without afraid of losing save. So can you please please please help me? Look, even the pigs asking for your help. :razz:

:yaypigs:  :yaypigs:  :yaypigs:

I don't know where to put this topic, so if I placed it wrong feel free to move this. :grin:

Do any of you know the mod that disable or work around the permadeath mechanic? Something like your save wont be erased after death or something like that. Cause I searched and all of the mod that I find either not updated or doesnt work (like Dying will not erase your save game or Quickloader)

Before you say anything, I know that if I use mods like that will hugely affect the fun and the exploring part of Don't starve (and thats the best thing from it). But I played this game for long long time and I think I've explored this game enough. Now I just want to have fun without afraid of losing save. So can you please please please help me? Look, even the pigs asking for your help. :razz:

:yaypigs:  :yaypigs:  :yaypigs:

You are likely interested in the mod Compromising Survival

And don't worry. There's purists around, but I think most of the community is pro-customizing the game to fit a player's specific preferences. 

You are likely interested in the mod Compromising Survival

And don't worry. There's purists around, but I think most of the community is pro-customizing the game to fit a player's specific preferences.

Thanks for the reply! :grin:

I looked to the mod, and IT'S AMAZING! That's what I need. Thanks so much for the link. combined with Quickloader Mod, My game will become soo peaceful and enjoyable.

Yea, I'm glad this place is full of nice and helpful people.  :wilson_flower:

But once again I want to tell the new player, DON'T USE THIS MOD. Well, at least until you get around the game, explore with excitement that you could be dead anytime. It's fun. I mean REALLY fun.  :wilson_ecstatic:

So, thats it. wow, my topic basically end with one reply. Thx for the help blaaaat.

And for the mod or whoever that have authority, you can close this thread. :grin:

Archived