• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Mod - Dying will not erase your save game

About This File

This mod works for the June 12 update. This is a very rough patch!! Once you die, nothing will happen. The body will be left there. All you have to do is return to the main menu and all will be fine, your saved file will be intact.

Please comment below if you run into any problems.

I do not own a PC which runs Linux, so if anyone would like to help me out with making this mod Linux-friendly, comment below or add me

For Windows:

Step 1: Navigate to C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonDon't_Starvedatascr ipts

Step 2: Copy the downloaded file and paste it in the directory above

Step 3: When the prompt comes up, select Copy & Replace option

For Mac:

Follow the same steps as Windows, but navigate to:

/Users/"USERNAME"/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/data/scripts

Original thread here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/219740...7320684209993/

What's New in Version 08/14/13 05:48 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can´t get it to work, DS crash at the startup, Im using steam, and bought it yesterday so I think I have the latest version

Running Windows 7

• Like 1

I'm very happy I found this mod, I've looked everywhere for it. But i am having a problem with it. I have put the file in the correct destination but i can not find the mod when i look in mods tab. Does anyone have a solution?