[Feedbacks] Some things I noticed! :D

Hi everyone, I just tried the beta last Dec. 14 and I found some things that

I think needs to be improved to added. Oh... by the way, sorry if my english

could turn up bad or something, english isn't my first language so...yeah. :D

1.) The inventory box needs numbers. I sometimes

get lost to what number I should press as the inventory box doesn't have any

numbers.

2.)A "SORT" button could be a big plus to organize

the items in the inventory, or you can just separate the box for food, tools, raw

materials, etc. for easier accessibility and also to lessen confusion. :D

3.) The overworld "stuffs" are sometimes hard to click, specially if I'm NOT playing

it in fullscreen. If pointer is pointed to it it won't highlight, yet if my pointer is more

to its southern end without exactly entering the "stuff" that's the time it will

highlight. hmm..

4.) It is still dark even with fire during the night. I don't if it's just me but I

think a more "REDDISH GLOW" is more appropriate

with the fire rather than the "LIGHTER DARK GLOW"

around it. Ofcourse I'm only talking about the area around the fire, the darkness

of the wilderness away from the fire is I think ..natural?.. :D

5.) Auto-"Attacking" is I think a good addition as well, It's

quite tiring to repeatedly click the mouse (not to mention is decreases the mouse life

drastically). Perhaps a Single Click to the object then not releasing the mouse will perform

an auto-attack?

hmmm ... I think that's all for now. Cheers to the developer though for creating a unique,

fun and challenging game. I hope you read this and incorporate some of this stuffs .. :D

Hey Supermania23,

I noticed some of these things as well, but never took the time the point them out. Here is my response to your points.

1.) Didnt know you could use your keyboard for that! But I can image it would be redundant counting your boxes everytime you want to click.

2.) The thing I don't like about the inventory is that it puts everything on the most left boxes. This isn't such a problem, but it becomes an issue when you prefer your tools in your backpack. When you switch tools by clicking RMB it puts the old tool in your inventory to the left instead of replacing it with the other tool in your backpack. This scrambles up your efforts to create order in your inventory/backpacks. (The issue about stackable items in your inventory vs. backpack has already been addressed and is looked into)

3.) I agree. Especially when you are attending a flowerbed. "Walk", "Pick", "Catch" and "Attack" (butterfly) easily get scrabled. I would suggest the equipped tool would determine the preference for these actions. For example:

Equipped Axe/Weapon: Prefers "Walk" and "Attack" over "Pick".

Equipped Bugcatching Net: Prefers "Walk" and "Catch" over "Pick".

Unequipped: Prefers "Walk" and "Pick over .... (there is nothing left anyways, maybe only "Examine")

4.) I like the dark glow, because it adds to the feeling of being there all alone by yourself. I think the developers did this with this reason.

5.) Well yeah, yes and no for me. I find it somewhat challenging as well. By the way you don't have to click repeatedly. You can hold down your LMB, but... you'll have to keep your cursor on your target and time it correctly, it makes it slightly more challenging. Yes, it would be easier if you can lock your target, but it will become predictable and less of a challenge. Non-lockable targets would add to the survival feel in my opinion.

Thank you for posting this, it has some good points in it, which made it easier for me to latch onto.

And for other people what do you think of this?

Kind regards, Karisuto

1. i don't know how this can help or do any bad thing either

2. this is a must in this kind of game

3. true this could help karisuto said with the equipment

4. i am not troubled by the light at all so its not my problem not saying its a good thing

5. this is something i must have its not fun spam click stuff,

Hey Supermania23,

I noticed some of these things as well, but never took the time the point them out. Here is my response to your points.

1.) Didnt know you could use your keyboard for that! But I can image it would be redundant counting your boxes everytime you want to click.

2.) The thing I don't like about the inventory is that it puts everything on the most left boxes. This isn't such a problem, but it becomes an issue when you prefer your tools in your backpack. When you switch tools by clicking RMB it puts the old tool in your inventory to the left instead of replacing it with the other tool in your backpack. This scrambles up your efforts to create order in your inventory/backpacks. (The issue about stackable items in your inventory vs. backpack has already been addressed and is looked into)

3.) I agree. Especially when you are attending a flowerbed. "Walk", "Pick", "Catch" and "Attack" (butterfly) easily get scrabled. I would suggest the equipped tool would determine the preference for these actions. For example:

Equipped Axe/Weapon: Prefers "Walk" and "Attack" over "Pick".

Equipped Bugcatching Net: Prefers "Walk" and "Catch" over "Pick".

Unequipped: Prefers "Walk" and "Pick over .... (there is nothing left anyways, maybe only "Examine")

4.) I like the dark glow, because it adds to the feeling of being there all alone by yourself. I think the developers did this with this reason.

5.) Well yeah, yes and no for me. I find it somewhat challenging as well. By the way you don't have to click repeatedly. You can hold down your LMB, but... you'll have to keep your cursor on your target and time it correctly, it makes it slightly more challenging. Yes, it would be easier if you can lock your target, but it will become predictable and less of a challenge. Non-lockable targets would add to the survival feel in my opinion.

Thank you for posting this, it has some good points in it, which made it easier for me to latch onto.

And for other people what do you think of this?

Kind regards, Karisuto

1.) yup .. what's more, the numbers can be used but there are more than 10 boxes .. hehe .. sort of confusing.

2.) so true ..

3.) indeed, this could improve gameplay more. I also find it weird the first time I played that it says this "thing"

over to the other more appropriate one.

4.) yeah.. I guess it's just a personal preference .. :D

5.) indeed it's more of a challenge . However, I find it extremely challenging specially for moving objects . perhaps

I'm just lazy? idk .. haha

1. i don't know how this can help or do any bad thing either

2. this is a must in this kind of game

3. true this could help karisuto said with the equipment

4. i am not troubled by the light at all so its not my problem not saying its a good thing

5. this is something i must have its not fun spam click stuff,

1.) Well, It will help if the user is more fund of using the keyboard rather than clicking it always.

2.) agree!

3.) yup yup .. :)

4.) personal preference I guess. perhaps what Karisuto said could be true though. The "You are alone" feel. :D

5.) couldn't agree more .. haha ..

thanks for the feedbacks .. :D