[Gameplay] - Hotkeys not quite working

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Hotkeys not quite working

Issue Description: Pressing space to bring up Incognita did nothing. I could press escape to open up the menu, but I couldn't press escape to close it again. I checked that the hotkeys were assigned properly, and after that I just restarted the game. Restarting solved the problem. There could've maybe been more hotkeys not working as well as other wonky behavior, but I restarted too quickly to notice anything else.

Steps to Reproduce: Hard to say. I'd just started a mission equipped with an augmentation equipped on Internationale that I immediately augmented on her. I may have clicked a couple of weird buttons to do it because I'd just been playing something else, and somehow maybe that whole thing triggered the malfunctioning hotkeys.

• Developer

I believe there is an issue involving modifier keys like Shift/Control/Alt being in the wrong state (either down when they are not down, or up when they are not up) which is possibly caused by alt-tabbing away/back to the game.  This would affect hotkeys.

If this happens again, I would try individually pressing each modifier key in turn to see if that resets them.  It's something we're looking into.

This might not even be your issue, but worth a try before restarting the game.

Archived