Backup your changes to servermods.lua

• Developer

Hey everyone,

In the next update servermods.lua is going to be renamed to dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua, so you'll want to backup the file so that you don't lose any changes you've made to the file. We're renaming the file to help with clarity of it's use. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

• Developer
Had to rename it manually. After this it works fine.

Yeah, I introduced a bug that caused the rename not to happen in the Steam package. I've fixed it and that will be resolved in the next update. In the meantime, you can manually rename the file. It's likely that Steam will overwrite this file next update, you should keep a backup of it.

Hey everyone,

In the next update servermods.lua is going to be renamed to dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua, so you'll want to backup the file so that you don't lose any changes you've made to the file. We're renaming the file to help with clarity of it's use. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Is there some way to block specific tools like Hammer and Deconstruction Staff? I mean for security reasons to avoid players destroy buildings from another players? It will be very useful in Endless Mode Server which only admin would have access to those tools.

Archived