Techno Spasm Bacon 2

sirmentlegen

My sound effects are all gamemaker default and i will find some more suitable music sir.

The reason it changes screen size is because the size of the room is based on pixel size and the boss fight needs more room because of how big he is. That out of the way i will see what i can do. Oh yeah, does it do anything weird in the other levels?

That is 100% OK!

It doesn't sound weird (not that I notice), and i have a ton of feedback that I'll record hopefully in your next version (not related to bugs or what I've already told you). 

Would it be possible to make your game in a 16:9 ratio? Perhaps 1280x720? 640x480 is terrible, but it'd be good enough if it'd actually record it in the full recording screen. It records like this:

LMv7Od7.png

It doesn't sound weird (not that I notice), and i have a ton of feedback that I'll record hopefully in your next version (not related to bugs or what I've already told you). 

Would it be possible to make your game in a 16:9 ratio? Perhaps 1280x720? 640x480 is terrible, but it'd be good enough if it'd actually record it in the full recording screen. It records like this:

I got royalty free music now. The pause screen (f1) also doubles as the credits. Every room is now 1280x720 and records fine with OBS (I tested it myself). Also an updated link in the OP. If you have any more technical issues post em here please!

I got royalty free music now. The pause screen (f1) also doubles as the credits. Every room is now 1280x720 and records fine with OBS (I tested it myself). Also an updated link in the OP. If you have any more technical issues post em here please!

Nice! Perfect. If you were going to say you weren't going to do that, I'd say that's fine  but the video would be hella blurry.

It's displaying in the correct resolution, but still resizes the game area for the footage. I use FRAPS, but i just recorded today (the most recent video on my channel) and it did fine.

Here's what I mean: [video deleted because it was just to show the problem]

Notice where my arrow is. In-game it's still in the playable area, but there, it's in the black area. I don't know what's happening.

It's displaying in the correct resolution, but still resizes the game area for the footage. I use FRAPS, but i just recorded today (the most recent video on my channel) and it did fine.

Notice where my arrow is. In-game it's still in the playable area, but there, it's in the black area. I don't know what's happening.

It looks like a fraps problem to me. Maybe it is still recording it like the old version of the game? If you still have problems with that then try using OBS to record.

Anyone got any suggestions to what sounds the boss should make?

I'll have to think about it, but the whole game in general needs more sound effects. There are barely any.

Speaking of which, I've always wanted to try making sound effects.

I haven't played your game, but it should make fart sounds. Or belch sounds

Maybe, but that might be a little overboard.

I'll have to think about it, but the whole game in general needs more sound effects. There are barely any.

Speaking of which, I've always wanted to try making sound effects.

It does need more sound effects. If you want to make me sound effects go right ahead.

Archived