Update 124828 - 1/27/2015

Changes

• Make fire damage done via PvP scale the same as other PvP damage.

• Reduce player’s burn time (and therefore damage from fire overall).

• Mods downloaded for dedicated servers via servermods.lua are only downloaded when new versions are uploaded.

• The mods screen no longer downloads mods if the local version is up to date.

• Clean All button added to Mods screen. This button deletes all subscribed workshop mods and re-downloads them, it also disables all mods, deletes all of your mod configs and clears the temp mod download cache.

• Mods can now access the mod config data of the local machine in addition to the temp config data they receive from the server they are playing on. To do this, just pass true as the second parameter to GetModConfigData. 

local get_local_config = true

inst.prefix = GetModConfigData("local_prefix", get_local_config)

• modoverride.lua is no longer deleted when updating to a new version of a mod.

• Tallbirds and Tentacles may now switch targets depending on their latest attackers

• Print version number to the log file on startup

• Added additional dedicated server command line configuration options

-players [1...64] sets the maximum players in a dedicated server

-tick [15...60] sets the tickrate of the server

-port [1024…65535] sets the port of the server

• Added settings.ini for Dedicated Servers that pauses the game when no players are connected (defaults to false):

pause_when_empty = true

Bug Fixes

• Fix various equipment items not being clickable on all parts of their visuals.

• Boolean logic fixed in mod config data.

• Second column mod config data saves correctly now.

• No longer get erroneous freezing overlay while sleeping.

• Characters will now wake up if they start starving while sleeping.

• Fix crash on digging last grave in the dev graveyard setpiece.

• Fix trees not correctly going to their burnt state when they go to sleep while on fire.

• Disable firebug component (insanity fires) while Willow is sleeping.

• Fixed a ‘black screen’ hang when joining a server during a Steam outage.

• Dedicated servers no longer generate an unjoinable world when authentication fails 

• LAN mod listing screen no longer reports a version mismatch.

I've more lag with last two hotfix. 20 sec of delay on movements. It's impossinle to play. Please help me

I've more lag with last two hotfix. 20 sec of delay on movements. It's impossible to play. Please help me

I've more lag with last two hotfix. 20 sec of delay on movements. It's impossible to play. Please help me

Archived