Misc. Don't Starve feedback

Jetexx

Love it! Don't Stave I find is an interesting and experimenting game in itself. I have to say I love every minute of it... Until I die and have to restart, then I'm sobbing over my character and his farms I spent the last days on. ;(

Great game though. Also the feel of the game the art in it is just simply beautiful. Love the creepiness of how the game is displayed and the Tim Burtonish feel, reminds me of what I like. :D

Keep up the good work and if you have any questions about the game, please by all means send me a message! I'd be happy to help.

Best wishes Zachary.

i dunno if u read what i say but now i say it 1 more time

Don't Starve

yea i have a problem. When i start a game it dosen't show me a world. Only tools and nametags, but No world only black screen

plz help i don't want to have wastet 10€ on a game i can't play

Is it possible for the game to have a better save system?

Unlocked items and keeping the amount of research points may have some conflict with the idea, but maybe you can have a given number of separate game save files as an option (If a new file is chosen, you completely start over). It would help if more than one person plays the game within the household on the same computer.

Hi, i just bought the game and (because I'm a noob) i can't add wood to my fire, i've tried dragging it over the flame but it doesn't do anything,(I'm also new here so...)If anyone could tell me how to add fuel to the fire that would be great!Thank you.

Hi, I am new to the game just got it about two days ago. So far i love it. I think you guys are doing great. Adding new content. My only suggestion is introduce new thing/ways to die and giving the character new items or technique to survive it. But I would like to see some sort of transportation. Maybe a Cart that can be tow by small birds. Also a way to stop small bird from following you. I haven't try the pan flute yet but i don't want my bird to die. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Left click on wood and left click on fire when add fuel shows up.