Start server on one computer, resume on another?

I play DS on two computers through steam and have no trouble saving it on one and then coming back to the same game on another computer at a later time. But servers I host in DST on one computer don't show up in my listing on my other computer. Is that something that's not implemented? And if not, will it be in the future?

I play DS on two computers through steam and have no trouble saving it on one and then coming back to the same game on another computer at a later time. But servers I host in DST on one computer don't show up in my listing on my other computer. Is that something that's not implemented? And if not, will it be in the future?

Did you check the LAN option?

@flippedcracker, Steam Cloud isn't enabled yet. I'm guessing it's because there's a lot more data that gets saved, so they need to take another look at it and maybe have it only sync certain things (e.g. worlds). So for now you'll have to manually transfer servers like I talked about in this other thread currently on the front page.

Thanks @rezecib! I looked through a few pages to see if I could find something, but I guess I skipped over that thread.

Archived