Help! I just want to play DS

Yesterday my Steam account was locked, it kicked me off. I have tried to change my password but i keep getting an " Operation failed" So Don't Starve and all my 30+ Games are all locked. I sent in a support ticket to steam support but i am afraid that the rumors are true ( Steam Support is horrid, takes days if not weeks to get a response) Can Klei help me? I just want to play your game that is linked to my steam account.... :(

Sad sad timing, I have a week off from work and now i can't access don't starve/together

i've contacted steam support, but the horrors of their support is real. They have no phone #'s to call either. I've seen people have to wait 5-15 days for someone to respond to their ticket :(

i've contacted steam support, but the horrors of their support is real. They have no phone #'s to call either. I've seen people have to wait 5-15 days for someone to respond to their ticket :(

Not sure what you expected any of us do do? Perhaps rename the Steam folder and reinstall it? If it works again, you can close Steam, copy just the game folders back over then open Steam again to play without having to redownload the entire library.

If you still can't login to a fresh steam, perhaps try going through password reset procedure if you're able which will probably include an email saying "New computer added to steam" or some such thing, with Your IP listed.

Steam forums are totally the place to be searching and posting tho- you're probably not the first person ever to have this issue XD

Archived