Hello users I have noticed a reward system on this forum, In turn I would like to learn how to obtain these icons (rewards) that appear under your name;Also the Member titles such as  S-m-o-o-o-t-h.

(i'm new here)

these arent awards more as just tokens proving youve done something, you get the modder badge by making mods, the artist badge by making art (and your art getting featured), the chester ones are about the chester kickstarter event, and member titles are given to players that stand out and are worthy of acknowledgement of JoeW, the mystic title fairy, or by posting more posts (member, senior member)

There's certain badges you get for Things Klei does. One of them was the Chester Plush Kickstarter. Depending on how much you contributed, you'd get a badge or "Chestershrine". Another is the DS Badge which was obtainable when you were on the Forums before DS' official release (Which was April, 2013). Then there's the MOD Badge which is given to moderators. And the Klei badge is given to those who work for Klei.

As for Titles: I don't know how to get them. I'd love a title tho, I'm kinda jealous that Rezecib got his' title before me. But I can push that aside. Titles have been on various forums and are generally unique, I have to say. Say, Klei, I want to know how you get a title.

Also, this should be probably moved to "Off-Topic" as this doesn't have much to do with DST.

these arent awards more as just tokens proving youve done something, you get the modder badge by making mods, the artist badge by making art (and your art getting featured), the chester ones are about the chester kickstarter event, and member titles are given to players that stand out and are worthy of acknowledgement of JoeW, the mystic title fairy, or by posting more posts (member, senior member)

So is there a link you can provide of a list of these "tokens"

Although i'm not too interested in this community because becoming renown is exhausting and time consuming but i'm curious :3

Thank you though 

There's certain badges you get for Things Klei does. One of them was the Chester Plush Kickstarter. Depending on how much you contributed, you'd get a badge or "Chestershrine". Another is the DS Badge which was obtainable when you were on the Forums before DS' official release (Which was April, 2013). Then there's the MOD Badge which is given to moderators. And the Klei badge is given to those who work for Klei.

As for Titles: I don't know how to get them. I'd love a title tho, I'm kinda jealous that Rezecib got his' title before me. But I can push that aside. Titles have been on various forums and are generally unique, I have to say. Say, Klei, I want to know how you get a title.

Also, this should be probably moved to "Off-Topic" as this doesn't have much to do with DST.

Yeah sorry I couldn't find the correct place to put it, I thought general- (all though for DST)

Would be a sufficient place.

So is there a link you can provide of a list of these "tokens"

Although i'm not too interested in this community because becoming renown is exhausting and time consuming but i'm curious :3

Thank you though 

if you dont want to be a part of the community, there is no way to get a title, as 99.999999% of titles are given by being a part of the community.

there are no links to give you.

Archived