Help with anim zip

atlas-0 is basically the .png of all the frames together into one image and converted into .tex
anim.bin is the animation frames I believe.

They way I do it, if you can make a build.bin, you automatically get anim.bin and atlas-0.tex as well unless you just renamed a build?

atlas-0 is basically the .png of all the frames together into one image and converted into .tex

anim.bin is the animation frames I believe.

They way I do it, if you can make a build.bin, you automatically get anim.bin and atlas-0.tex as well unless you just renamed a build?

I renamed a build. How would i make one from scratch?

I renamed a build. How would i make one from scratch?

You need to use spriter to make animations.

You can use textools to convert .png to .tex and .tex to .png

You can use ktools-krane to convert anim.bin, build.bin and atlas-0.tex together into image folders with a .scml file which is used in the program spriter.

If you're making an animation for an item which is already in game, for example, if you're making a new lighter, and want it's animation to work the same as willow's lighter, u can just skip making an anim.bin and use willow's lighter one and then you would only need to use textools to convert willow's lighter's atlas-0.tex to .png then follow that to make your own lighter in the properly places, then convert it back to .tex and rename it to atlas-0.tex with textool.