Possible Issue?

I would post this in bugs, but I haven't confirmed if they are yet, just two things I've noticed

1. Koalefant tracks always seem to dissapear after the 3rd or 4th print- I search for them but they just don't seem to be anywhere

2. Pengull drops are very rare for some reason

Is anyone else experiencing this or am I just making assumptions off of very little evidence?

@CammoAmmo, Koalefant tracks are currently set to disappear 22.5 seconds after uncovering the previous track (which is how quickly they disappeared in Spring in RoG). I think that was an accident, but they haven't fixed it since I reported it, so...

Pengull drops were always pretty rare, according to the wiki. I don't usually kill them, though.

@CammoAmmo, Koalefant tracks are currently set to disappear 22.5 seconds after uncovering the previous track (which is how quickly they disappeared in Spring in RoG). I think that was an accident, but they haven't fixed it since I reported it, so...

Pengull drops were always pretty rare, according to the wiki. I don't usually kill them, though.

Yeah, I think the pengulls are fine.

The koalefant, on the other hand, is confusing me. Its not that the tracks dissapear, its that I simply can't find them after the third one. Ive looked for around 6 koalefants after this patch and each time after investigating around 3-4 dirt piles the next one is nowhere to be found, and then I get the "oops, he got away" thing. Im in the middle of the savanna too, so theres no trees or anything to block it. Im starting to think it might really be a bug :/

Archived