Looking for a co-op buddy with facecam :D

Hi guys,

I just started playing don't starve RoG for a playthrough on youtube, but once I'm dead, then I wanna do a playthrough with somebody of don't starve together and I want him/her to film themselves. Would be a nice experience for me and that player :p 

Who's up for this???

You posted this in the middle of the night and then immediatly went to bed It seems like, I think it's gonna take more time than that for some people to form opinions. XP

Where I live, it says I posted it at 4 o'clock PM. :D I live in Russia, so it's kind of a big difference :D But hey, I didn't think about so yeah, probably I was a bit hasty on the whole "why no1 reply?" thing :D

Also, I have a face cam but I don't exactly have the face to warrant it. XP (namely my teeth are utter crap.)

Well, your self-esteem isn't that high :( I don't really have a photogenic face, but I gotta try this, because it's something I always wanted to do :D And now I got a PC for that. :p

Well, your self-esteem isn't that high :( I don't really have a photogenic face, but I gotta try this, because it's something I always wanted to do :grin: And now I got a PC for that. :razz:

Now that you have a good PC, maybe record your videos in a 16:9 resolution ;)

Now that you have a good PC, maybe record your videos in a 16:9 resolution ;)

I know about that =( but I can't yet...or other wise the quality will be crap. I have a square monitor. Borrowing it for now...hoping to get a 1080 p ressolution monitor with HDMI...but that's on delay right now, 'cause I got other problems in life. =( Trying to make something work with what I have...

I know about that =( but I can't yet...or other wise the quality will be crap. I have a square monitor. Borrowing it for now...hoping to get a 1080 p ressolution monitor with HDMI...but that's on delay right now, 'cause I got other problems in life. =( Trying to make something work with what I have...

Your monitor is so old it doesn't even support 1280x720 windowed?

Your monitor is so old it doesn't even support 1280x720 windowed?

I just recorded in 1280x720...and looks great. I also am gonna discuss a interesting topic in that episode. It's gonna be the fourth episode of don't starve let's play... I'm gonna talk about the bane of the gaming community. :D

Archived