[General] - Options crash....

TheWishingPig

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Options crash....

Issue Description: My buddy is having a problem, every time he opens the options his game crashes. It's quite the problem because his game is also no longer in full screen. It can't be mods because we have exactly matching mods.

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Open Options

2. Have your game crash on you.

3. Howl with the anger of a burning sun.

4. That's right, a sun that is on fire.

I am the friend sorry for the slow response i have been busy and just haven't gotten around to it. Do you want me to just paste the text or can you put the document file there.

I am the friend sorry for the slow response i have been busy and just haven't gotten around to it. Do you want me to just paste the text or can you put the document file there.

Archived