DST Early Access Steam Sharing

Hello, I have a question. I was just going to wait and get DST for free when it comes out, though my brother, with whom I share Steam libraries(we rarely play at the same time) has bought it for himself. That means that now I have the option to play the game through the sharing option. I just want to be sure before I do, is it OK for me to do that? Since I technically don't have the access for the beta on my account, would I break the agreement if I played it?

OK, since no one answered, I'm just going to play it, I'll blame the lack of knowledge if necessary.

The EULA only says it's can't be republished, (and)or used for commercial purposes; but this is private sharing, nothing public or commercial.

At worst there'll be more players than there are paid licences, which will change on release, because I own DS, so I'll get DST the normal way.

I'm not sure if it works with Early Access titles very well. I've tried to play Invisible Inc. with family sharing, and I got a ton of weird graphical bugs like missing sprites or heads. But I don't see why it would be illegal.

Although there's a possibility it doesn't work well, since it's online multiplayer and stuff. Not sure, though.

Like jbeetle said, it's probably fine, but you won't be able to play with him.

EDIT: forgot to mention the workaround for playing with him: if he goes offline (on steam) and logs on, and you use his steam sharing thing, you can totally play with him on lan

Archived