Custom character Help?

Thanks for the help but it didn't work. It still says it can't spawn character. I created the artwork and substituted the images in the sample character file and kept the "wod" in the script to test it. It works perfectly. But when I replace the "wod" in the scripts and file name I get the Error. If there is anyone that knows why this is happening, then your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help but it didn't work. It still says it can't spawn character. I created the artwork and substituted the images in the sample character file and kept the "wod" in the script to test it. It works perfectly. But when I replace the "wod" in the scripts and file name I get the Error. If there is anyone that knows why this is happening, then your help would be greatly appreciated.

You probably replaced something you weren't suppose to, or forgot to replace something. Not really sure what you mean by "wod" and maybe you could provide some code so we can maybe spot out what's wrong?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mwy5ah5pdrpedr/Test.rar

It should be working now.

I changed a few things but not sure what fixed it(sorry lol):

Made every "Nec" to "nec", try not to use Capitalized letters because it will just create confusion, only use capitals for display names and where required.

I added placeholder map icon templates.

Changed nec.lua to have stats for character(can be changed in the file)

Changed nec.zip/build.bin's id from woc to nec.

Changed modinfo.lua to not give the "out-of-date" warning.

Which Character are you trying to make? Nec or Ms.Snow?