Woodie and other characters?

Woody: Hardcore Werebeever problems that need to be adjusted and reprogrammed for him to be implemented.

Wes and Maxwell: Not implemented due to story line reasons >_>

Wigfrid and Webber: Klei will put in RoG content step by step, the characters included. It can't all be plopped right in.

That's my opinion anyway.

Woody: Hardcore Werebeever problems that need to be adjusted and reprogrammed for him to be implemented.

Wes and Maxwell: Not implemented due to story line reasons >_>

Wigfrid and Webber: Klei will put in RoG content step by step, the characters included. It can't all be plopped right in.

That's my opinion anyway.

I'm pretty sure Maxwell will get in, storyline reasons don't matter here as DST chronologically takes place after the events of adventure mode. He has a unique portrait, ghost, and emoticon art already in the game, so he'll likely be added soon.

Wes has the problem of just being useless for survival reasons and the whole "Why would I pick this guy?" thing.

Yeah, Wes is the hardcore character so I can see why people would be like that.

Wes might be hardcore, however, if there is a sustainable way of getting sanity back, like a lot of cooked green mushrooms or a lot of taffy, then Wes' balloons could actually be quite useful when it comes to enemies such as hounds, however a lot of strategy would be needed for this.

Wes might be hardcore, however, if there is a sustainable way of getting sanity back, like a lot of cooked green mushrooms or a lot of taffy, then Wes' balloons could actually be quite useful when it comes to enemies such as hounds, however a lot of strategy would be needed for this.

I know but most people focus on Wes being "Hardcore".

Archived